shop update

I closed down the etsy shop in March while we prepared for the arrival of Louis. Since then I've been trying to decide when to reopen and what products I want to sell, and I think I want to take a little (big) switch on what items Bleu Gingham has to offer.

Back in March, I was asked to show some of my artwork in the local art gallery. It had been a while since I had created any kind of artwork and I was really excited I was asked to show. That event spurred my interest in creating artwork again. It was something I missed and would love to get back into.


Therefore, I think Bleu Gingham will officially start to house some of my original artwork. I posted some of the pieces I showed in the gallery in March and I've been brainstorming new ideas to try. I'm hoping to find some time soon to sketch up some ideas. We found some of my old sketchbooks the other day, and I really miss drawing. It may just become my new nap time activity.

I'm really excited about this new venture for my shop and can't wait to see what becomes of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Struggle with Pinterest

pumpkin patch

Recent Reads