Bleu Gingham: The Shop


Over the past year, I have enjoyed making cute little things for my baby niece. Before she was born, I had made her a pair of ruby slippers and since then she's received some headbands, dresses, more shoes, and I've even made her parents some canopies to go over their carseats.

And I've loved it. Baby things are so fun to make. They all just turn out so cute.

Since I've enjoyed making her things so much, I decided to expand and offer my products to everyone. I had been itching to start an Etsy shop for years, I just never could figure out what I wanted to make and sell. But now we're open for business!

Currently, I have a little variety of baby footwear in the shop, as well as a couple of burp rag options. In the coming weeks and months, I hope to add a few new shoe styles and possibly some clothing items.

I am always open for taking custom orders, so if you are looking for a specific fabric pattern, team colors, dress style, etc., feel free to message me on etsy or email me at whitneycteeter@gmail.com.

So, if you're a mommy, mommy-to-be, daddy, grandma, aunt, uncle, friend, or just looking for a cute and original baby shower gift, please check Bleu Gingham out!

Link to shop: bleugingham.etsy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Struggle with Pinterest

pumpkin patch

Recent Reads