pumpkin patch

I'm changing things up a bit here on Bleu Gingham. In an effort to actually post things, I'm going to try using this space as a diary of sorts. Louis will be 6 months next week and I would love to have this little thing to look back on as he grows.


I started taking guitar lessons on Saturday. It's something I've always wanted to do, I've just never had the chance. And then my mom suggested I go with her to the lady she takes banjo lessons from. It's been a while since I've had to read music, and a guitar is definitely different than a saxophone, so it's going to take some practice but I'm excited to finally take some lessons. 

After I was finished there, Taylor, Lou, and I went with his brother and family to the pumpkin patch. It was such a beautiful day and the kids had a lot of fun.





WHYYYY ARE YOU BLURRY!

Going on the hayride and seeing the kids climb on the hay bales reminded me of weekends spent out at my grandparents' house. We'd love to jump on the hay bales, walk through the corn my grandpa had growing in his garden, and go fishing in the pond. I can't wait until Louis is older and I can take him for walks around there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Struggle with Pinterest

Recent Reads