Lou's Baptism



Louis James was baptized on May 24, 2015. 



My sister, Abby, and Taylor's brother, Landon, so kindly agreed to be godparents. I'm sure they will be the best. 


Lou was swimming in his baptism gown, but I was adamant that he wore it. This gown was first worn by my great grandmother at her baptism in 1910. Since then, it has been worn by several people in the following generations. Louis is the fifth generation in our line to wear it, following my grandma, my mom, and then me. It was also worn by my uncle, sister, and cousin. After Louis's baptism, my grandma and her sister decided to place it in a local county museum. Very special.



Louis, I hope and pray that you grow to appreciate your faith and that you always turn to God for guidance and thankfulness.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Struggle with Pinterest

pumpkin patch

Recent Reads