Recent projects


Usually I try to reserve the weekends for my own projects. My week days are spent working on various  projects and alterations for other people, as well as working to stock my inventory for my (yet-to-be-opened) shop. Weekends are for me though.

Here are just a few of my recent weekend projects:




1. That large wooden &: I didn't build this; I just repainted it. I had purchased it from an antique store several months ago and it had just been sitting around since then. It was an ugly brown color and had weird chips of other paint colors on it, so one day I finally set to work. Sanded it down, painted it a nice navy blue, and voila. Now it fits in better with the rest of my decor.




2. Glittery Missouri canvas: This was a Pinterest project. Sometimes I struggle with Pinterest (more on that later), but I wanted a quick and easy project to do one Saturday evening while watching movies and this one cut the mustard. I'll put the link to the original project from Pinterest *here*.




3. Watercolor T: I would really like to get more practice in with my watercolors. They've always been a medium I tend to struggle with. This quick little project was a good way for me to get some practice while (once again) watching movies one Saturday evening. Once it is in a frame, I think it'll make a nice addition to a gallery wall. Although I may have some ideas for that old clipboard...

I'm hoping to continue sharing some of my weekend projects. I have some busy weekends ahead of me, but hopefully I can find the time to work on some things. Finishing a project for myself tends to refuel me for the week to come.

What projects are you currently working on? Have any ideas of things I can make?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Struggle with Pinterest

pumpkin patch

Recent Reads