Finding time to create.

As I sit here with 3 Tums sitting at the ready on my keyboard, I want to talk about finding the time for art and to create.

This past weekend, I got the urge to start making some artwork for baby's nursery. In the past, I would come up with ideas, write them down, and then move on to do other things. But Saturday I decided to just jump into it. And it felt great.

I spend most of my time in my room sewing on things for other people. Alterations, shop inventory, the like. It had been a really long time since I had busted out some art supplies and created something on paper. Hopefully with this little one coming along and a new room to decorate, I will be sitting down with paints and paper more often.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Struggle with Pinterest

pumpkin patch

Recent Reads