Blogging is hard.

How do people keep up with blogs? I seem to be horrid at this thing.

But since I started my shop and have been sending business cards out with this website listed on them, I figured I should probably start putting things on here. Hopefully on a semi-regular basis.

I think my main problem is that I don't really know what I want this blog to become. At first, I was planning on it becoming a space where I could share my craft and art projects. However, most of my sewing time is spent altering and mending clothing for people and sewing up shoes for the shop. After a full day of that, I tend to find myself lounging on the couch with my husband and puppy dog. The boring life, I tell ya.

So I'm not really sure if we're going to strictly have a craft blog here. I'm keeping it open, and not labeling things yet.

Hopefully once I catch up on my work to-do list, I can find some time for some other projects. We do have a couple of Christmas-y projects lined up, plus some other news to share.

And because I can't have 2 posts in a row sans any picture, here's one showing Luna's feelings on cameras.

(not at all related to anything in this post.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Struggle with Pinterest

pumpkin patch

Recent Reads