Hello, Hello! Welcome to Bleu Gingham!

I don't know how most people start their blogs. We'll just go with an introduction.

I'm Whitney.

I live in a little town in Missouri with my husband and wild dog. I spend my days unsuccessfully attempting to get the dog to stop barking at squirrels while working to start my own business. In my spare time I enjoy a good book, preferably of the fantasy or teen-lit variety, and dream of trips to Paris.

(I feel like that last paragraph read like something from a dating website. Only not, because I'm married. Moving on.)

With this blog, I hope to share with everyone my love for sewing and art, as well as a little bit of everyday life. I've been sewing since I was a little middle-schooler in 4H, and while I don't pretend to know all the tricks (I have still yet to perfect the zipper), I do enjoy finding and creating new sewing projects. Don't worry though. I will be sharing plenty more than just sewing ideas.

Stay tuned! I always have a list of projects going, so I'll be sharing some of those. I'll also be launching an etsy shop in the near future, so be on the look out for that too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Struggle with Pinterest

pumpkin patch

Recent Reads